The daily dose of typography! A calender with 366 typefaces from 223 artist from 32 countries. The bestseller from Verlag Hermann Schmidt Mainz is edited together with Lars Harmsen from Slanted Publishers Karlsruhe. What better way to start the day than a typo-tip? Real fans have been saving a nail in their wall or the best spot on their desks in anticipation of fresh fonts. All across the world, typo fans have been filling the steadfast Typodarium boxes with the progressing year’s calendar sheets “as type goes by …” in “flying font-books”.
For the year 2016, Jean François Porchez, Sibylle Hagmann, Zuzana Licko, Johannes Bergerhausen, Jonathan & Anıl Aykan Barnbrook have surveyed the colourful diversity of new types and chosen their 366 favourite fonts. You can buy it here and find out more here!
- Typodarium 2016 by Lars Harmsen and Raban Ruddigkeit
- Art direction by Lea Brousse
- Tear-off calendar with 366 fonts by 223 designers from 32 countries and all public holidays for these countries
- Text English
- 384 coloured one-day pages, printed on both sides
- Packed in a solid type specimen collecting box
- Size 8.5 x 12 cm, EAN 4260172810517